- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) panel is a device that automatically transfers a power supply from its primary source to a backup source when it senses a failure or outage in the primary source.
- When a failure occurs in a primary power system, the ATS invokes a standby power source, such as an uninterruptable power supply.
- ATS can also start up more long-term backup power systems, such as local diesel generators, to run electric equipment until utility power is restored.
- The switches can be equipped with controllers to match your application needs.
- All the controllers offer front panel status reporting and transfer control operation.
- Includes Current Transformer for measuring and protection.
- Shall include Over current, Earth fault current, Over voltage and Under voltage protection as per customer request.
|Panel Type||ATS (Auto Transfer Switch) Panel|
|Rated Current (In max)||40A,63A,80A,100A,125A,160A,200A,250A,315A,400A,630A,800A,|
|* Panel size can be changed depending on the environment in which it is applied.|
|Number Of Pole||4 Pole|
|Rated Operating Voltage (Ue)||600V/750V|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||750V/800V|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage(Uimp)||8kV|
|Metal Thickness(for Enclosure Body)||Up to 2.0mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X~IP43|
|Colour||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61439-1/2|