Transformer Protection Panel
- Prevention of electrical failures in protected facilities.
- Protection the transformer damage.
- Well protect transformer internal fault (current differential, overcurrent, earth fault, thermal fault and etc.)
- Applicable to buildings, substations, power plants, and industrial facilities.
- SEL (487E) relay is used as main protection for transformer and SEL (751) relay is used as backup protection.
|Panel Type||230kV M.TR BAY PROT. & CONTROL PANEL|
|Panel Size (Indoor)||600W x 2150H x 600D mm
800W x 2350H x 850D mm (Standard)
|* Panel size can be changed depending
on the environment in which it is applied.
|Method of installation||Self-standing (With Panel Base )|
|Door handle||Handle with key|
|Wiring mark ( Hot mark )||Black letter and white background|
|Ground Bus||Copper ( 5tx30 mm)|
|Control Voltage||220/110V DC|
|Control cable||0.6/1.0kV, XHHW/SIS XLPE Insulated, PVC/Cu|
|Metal Thickness(for Enclosure Body)||Up to 3mm|
|Painting Thickness||More than 80µm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP43|
|Colour||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Applied Standard||IEC 60529|