ACB (Air Circuit Breaker) Panel
- Air Circuit Breaker is used to protect, control and monitor for low voltage distribution equipment and that is more reliability for electrical distribution system safety and efficiently.
- Air Circuit Breaker panel features as low voltage draw out or fixed power circuit breakers, circuit breaker compartments, primary and secondary power connection, structures, bus-bar, self-standing type and etc.
- Can order two type of panel fixed and draw out type (3Pole and 4Pole).
- Includes Current Transformer for measuring and protection.
- Shall include Over, Earth fault current and Over and Under voltage protection as per customer request.
|Panel Type|| ACB (Air Circuit Breaker) Panel|
|Rated Current (In max)||630A, 800A, 1000A, 1250A, 1600A, 2000A,2500A, 3200A, 4000A,5000A, 6300A|
|* Panel size can be changed depending on the environment in which it is applied.|
|Number Of Pole||3/4 Pole|
|Rated Operating Voltage (Ue)||690V|
|Control Voltage||230VAC/ 400VAC|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||1000V|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||12kV|
|Rated Breaking Capacity (Icu) (kA)||Up to 120kA At (220V/230V/380V/415V)|
|Rated Short-Time withstand Current (Icw) (kA) , 3sec||Up to 85kA|
|Metal Thickness (for Enclosure Body)||Up to 2.0mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X~IP42|
|Colour||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61439-1/2|