Cable Tray, Trunking and Ladder
MYD’s cable tray, trunking and ladder systems offer significant advantages over conduit
pipe and other wiring systems. Cable tray is more cost efficient, more reliable, more
adaptable to change needs and easier to maintain.
- Suitable for Residential, commercial & Industrial use.
- System’s reliability, adaptability, ease of maintenance and inherent safety features result
in many other types of cost
- Easy and fast installation with minimum labor requirement.
- Durable and protect against corrosion
- Accessories : connectors, joints and earth links.
- Materials : Electro Galvanized Steel
- Finishing : Quality finishes in epoxy/polyester powder coated
- Painting : High quality polyester power paint and oven baked
Type of Cable Tray, Trunking and Ladder
Straight, horizontal cross, horizontal elbow, vertical elbow, inside
& outside riser, inside & outside reducer, horizontal tee
Standard Dimensions (Tray, trunking & ladder)
- Length 2440mm
- Depth 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm
- Width 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 700mm.
Sheet Metal Thinkness
- 1.2mm for light loads
- 1.5mm for medium loads
- 2.0mm for heavy loads
- RAL 7032 (Pebble Grey, Wrinkle type)
- RAL 7035 (Light Grey, Wrinkle type)
- RAL 2002 (Orange, Gloss type), Standard Color
- RAL 7033 (Grey)
* Other color range and customized design are available upon prior request.