CAPACITOR BANK PANEL
- Capacitor Bank Panel improved the power factor by adding capacitive reactance in steps as per the power factor requirement.
- Power factor controller constantly monitors the load (and power factor) of the system on LV Panel and automatic ally switch on/ off the capacitor steps to maintain the system power factor to the set value.
- The result is a reduced apparent power and an improvement power factor, reducing power losses.
- User can reduced cost and higher revenue by installing Capacitor Bank Panel.
- Can select two type of panel that the fixed value and automatically power factor improvement panel.
- Capacitor Bank panel which are assembly Automatic Power Factor Controller, Circuit Breaker, HRC fuse, Magne tic Contactor, Busbar, Cable, Capacitors and etc.
- Customized designs can be negotiate according to customer request.
|Panel Type||Capacitor Bank Panel|
|Capacitor Bank RatingAt (400V)||15kvar,20kvar,30kvar,50kvar,60kvar,70kvar,100kvar,120kvar,150kvar
175kvar, 200kvar, 240kvar,250kvar, 300kvar, 400kvar, 500kvar, 600kvar
|* Panel size can be changed depending
on the environment in which it is applied.
|Rated Voltage (Ur)||400 VAC|
|Control Voltage||230/400 VAC|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||750 VAC|
|Rated Short-Circuit Breaking Capacity (Icu)||Up to 85kA|
(for Enclosure Body)
|Up to 2mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X (Indoor) / IP43 (Outdoor)|
|Color||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Installation Type||Indoor/Outdoor, Wall Mounting & Floor Standing|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61921, IEC 61439-1/2|