MORTOR CONTROL PANEL
- Motor Control Panel is an assembly to control some or all electric motors in a central location.
- It consists of multiple enclosed sections having a common power bus and with each section containing a combination starter, which in turn consists of motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, magnetic contactor and overload relay.
- Motor control panel can also include push buttons, indicator lights, variable-frequency drives, programmable logic controllers, and metering equipment.
- It may be combined with the electrical service entrance for the building.
- Motor control panel are used in many industrial and commercial applications.
|Panel Type||Various Type Of Motor Control Panel (DOL/Star-Delta)|
|Motor Power Rating (kW)||0.37kW (0.5HP) ~ 75kW (100HP)|
|* Panel size can be changed depending|
on the environment in which it is applied.
|Rated Voltage (Ur)||400 VAC|
|Control Voltage||230 VAC|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||750/800 VAC|
(for Enclosure Body)
|Up to 2.0mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X (Indoor) / IP43 (Outdoor)|
|Color||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Installation Type||Indoor/Outdoor, Wall Mounting & Floor Standing|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61439-1/2|