Main Switch Board Panel with Air Circuit Breaker
- Main Switch Board Panel is factory assembled and applied for various industrial fields in low voltage power distribution system.
- They are used to allocate electric power in power distribution network.
- Our Main Switch Board Panel provides centralized control and protection of low voltage power equipment and circuits in industrial, commercial and utility installations involving transformers, generators, Motors and power feeder circuits.
- Low Voltage Switchgear panel are acknowledged for the following features:
- Sturdy construction
- Easy maintenance
- Long electrical & mechanical service life
- High performance
- Shall include Over, Earth fault current and Over Voltage, Under voltage protection as per customer request.
|Panel Type|| MSB (Main Switch-Board) Panel (With ACB)|
|Rated Current (In max)||1000A, 1250A, 1600A, 2000A,|
2500A, 3200A, 4000A,5000A, 6300A
|* Panel size can be changed depending on the environment in which it is applied.|
|Rated Operating Voltage (Ue)||690V|
|Control Voltage||230VAC/ 400VAC|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||1000V|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage(Uimp)||12kV|
|Rated Breaking Capacity (Icu) (kA)||Up to 120kA At (220V/230V/380V/415V)|
Rated Short-Time withstand Current
(Icw) (kA) , 3sec
|Up to 85kA|
|Metal Thickness (for Enclosure Body)||Up to 2.0mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X~IP42|
|Colour||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61439-1/2|
|Form Of Separation||Form 1 to Form 3B|