MDB AND DB PANELS
- Main Distribution Board panel divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits.
- Provide a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure.
- It accepts the main power to home and distributes electrical current to various sub-distribution circuit or board.
- The distribution of power to the various circuits are protected from over-current and short circuit current by th e use of breakers or fuse.
- Distribution Board panel also provides protective fuses or circuit breakers for each end circuit in a common e nclosure.
- Customized designs can be negotiate according to customer request.
|Panel Type||MDB (Main Distribution Board) Panels & DB(Distribution Board) Panel|
|Rated Current||32A, 50A, 60A, 100A, 200A, 400A, 630A, 800A, 1000A|
|* Panel size can be changed depending|
on the environment in which it is applied.
|Rated Operating Voltage (Ue)||600/690 VAC|
|Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui)||690/750V|
|Rated Impulse WithstandVoltage (Uimp)||8kV|
|Rated Short-Circuit BreakingCapacity (Icu)||Up to 85kA|
|Metal Thickness (for Enclosure Body)||Up to 2.0mm|
|Metal Type||EGI (Electro Galvanized Iron) Sheet|
|Degree of Protection||IP3X (Indoor)~IP55 (Outdoor)|
|Color||RAL7032, RAL7035, RAL7033Z|
|Applied Standard||IEC 61439-1/2|
|Form Of Separation||Form 1 to Form 3B|